Pokemon Battle Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Pocket Monsters (Pokemon), Friends, and Fun!! hang out with friends here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT SATURDAY JANUARY 29TH 2011 4 PM EASTERN TIME IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP JUST PM POKEMONSENSEI OR POST IN FORUMS! T
nd remember, We are looking for new Gym Leaders and Elite 4, so if you wanna try out, just ask PokemonSensei. M
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poke of the Day
Torterra
ドダイトス
EV training guide. 389
Poke of the Week
Suicune
スイクン
EV training guide. 245
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:58 pm
Top posters
Chris
EV training guide. Vote_lcapEV training guide. Voting_barEV training guide. Vote_rcap 
Lugia
EV training guide. Vote_lcapEV training guide. Voting_barEV training guide. Vote_rcap 
Drew259
Okao
Im Quagsire
ell_1010
Drapion420
Mtj172011
Latest topics
» You're Favorite Pokemon/Moveset
EV training guide. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm by Chris

» Garchomp, Usable or Not? :POLL:
EV training guide. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 am by Mtj172011

» Random off-topic discussion
EV training guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm by Chris

» EV training guide.
EV training guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 am by Chris

» POKEMON 13 THE MOVIE!
EV training guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am by ell_1010

» 5th Gen Aron Metagame Twist?
EV training guide. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm by Chris

» Drapion420's Team XD
EV training guide. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm by ell_1010

» DesertStormers Team
EV training guide. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm by Lugia

» Thunder Rollers Team
EV training guide. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm by Chris

EV training guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

EV training guide. Empty
PostSubject: EV training guide.   EV training guide. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 am

Intro:
Yes, I have made an EV Training Guide! Just for the people who know what EV's are but need to know more, and for those people who have NO CLUE what EV training is!! Little Tip: once you know what EV training is, you might wanna go at it before battling someone in WiFi, because this could sure help you.

Basics:
EV stands for Effort Value. Every time you kill a certain Pokemon, without seeing anything, it give you a number of Effort Values in a certain stat. Every Pokemon has their own EVs for when you kill them. Every 4 EVs you get in a stat, it raises up the stat once, but the EVs only show when you level up. for instance, if you had a level 99 Gardevoir, and it had 200 speed stat, to raise it to 201, you would have to kill 4 Pikachus and then level up. Pikachus give off 1 EV in speed every time you kill one. To see what Pokemon give what amount of EVs in what kind of stat, you would have to visit Pokemon Marriland, Serebii, or Bulbapedia.

Taking it over the limit and make EVing Pokemon faster.
Pokerus. Pokerus is a very rare virus that spreads through Pokemon. How does this make EVing go faster then??? Pokerus doubles the EVs for every Pokemon you kill, making it twice as fast, and alot easier to EV train. How do I get Pokerus then??? Well, Either you get lucky and battle a wild Pokemon with Pokerus, and it infects you, or if you already have a Pokemon with Pokerus put it in the first slot of your party, battle some Pokemon, and it will infect others in your party. How do I know if one of my Pokemon has Pokerus??? That's easy. When a Pokemon has Pokerus, where a Pokemon's status should be, there should be a purple bar with P K R S in it, indicating that it has been infected by Pokerus. Not only does that sign mean that it has Pokerus, it also means that it can infect other Pokemon. If theirs a little yellow face by the picture of your Pokemon, it has Pokerus, but cant infiect others. OTHER EV BOOSTING THINGS: Battle Items. Battle items are like stat boosters for EVing. Their's Power Weight, Power Anklet, Power Band, Power Lens, Power Belt, and Power Bracer. All these Items add 4 EVs to every kill you have in the stat of the description of these items. They do not effect speed EVs, although using them in battle makes your Pokemon slower. Use Pokerus and a Battle Item together, and you will be flying through those EVs like crazy.

I hope you likes my guide, and I certainly hope it helped you guys out. Like I mentioned, I highly Recommend you EV train your Pokemon, for it makes them stronger in battles and makes you a better trainer. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbattlekingdom.forumotion.com

EV training guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Kingdom :: General Pokemon :: Guides-
Jump to: