Pokemon Battle Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Pocket Monsters (Pokemon), Friends, and Fun!! hang out with friends here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HERE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT SATURDAY JANUARY 29TH 2011 4 PM EASTERN TIME IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP JUST PM POKEMONSENSEI OR POST IN FORUMS! T
nd remember, We are looking for new Gym Leaders and Elite 4, so if you wanna try out, just ask PokemonSensei. M
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poke of the Day
Torterra
ドダイトス
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm 389
Poke of the Week
Suicune
スイクン
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm 245
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:58 pm
Top posters
Chris
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm Vote_lcapJolt's Weekly Egg Farm Voting_barJolt's Weekly Egg Farm Vote_rcap 
Lugia
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm Vote_lcapJolt's Weekly Egg Farm Voting_barJolt's Weekly Egg Farm Vote_rcap 
Drew259
Okao
Im Quagsire
ell_1010
Drapion420
Mtj172011
Latest topics
» You're Favorite Pokemon/Moveset
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm by Chris

» Garchomp, Usable or Not? :POLL:
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 am by Mtj172011

» Random off-topic discussion
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm by Chris

» EV training guide.
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 am by Chris

» POKEMON 13 THE MOVIE!
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am by ell_1010

» 5th Gen Aron Metagame Twist?
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm by Chris

» Drapion420's Team XD
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm by ell_1010

» DesertStormers Team
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm by Lugia

» Thunder Rollers Team
Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm by Chris

Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm Empty
PostSubject: Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm   Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm

General Info:
Okay guys, This is me Jolt, I am using the masuda method to get shinies out of eggs easier. This is that I have an English shiny Pokemon breeding with a Japanese Ditto, which changes the probabilities of hatching a shiny from 1/8000 to 1/200. I will be breeding many Pokemon before actually getting the shiny, and so I will have alot of extra Pokemon. I will reserve a certain natured Pokemon for you up to 3 days long, but after that, others can ask for it. Their kind of free but not totally free. I would like Something better then like Pidgeys or Rattatas.. Also not the best Pokemon like legendaries or shinies. I do NOT except any HACKED Pokemon, legit or not. (E.g: Pokesavd, Game Sharked, or Pokeboxed Pokemon.)

This Week:
Okay, This Weeks breeding is Eevee and I will end this offer on Friday. Reply stating what nature you would like, and if i don't have it (which i probably will) but if i don't have it, then you will have to choose a different nature. the special edition Eevees are the female ones, which I expect to get better offers for then the male Eevees.

So, for male Eevee, with a wanted nature, just post. Females are Rare so I wont have all natures for them. I will list the female Eevees I have so far.

List of female Eevees: (Click "Spoiler")
Spoiler:

Extra:
If you want more information on this, PM me on Chatango. My Chatango name is TheSpecialJolteon.
I will breeding many Eevees till i get shiny, so the higher the demand, the higher offer I would like.
I would like it if you didn't put offer by offer in this thread, causing flood, so just leave your Chatango name in your reply and I'll PM you about it when you get on.

Spoiler:

NEW UPDATE!
You are able to ask for eggs daily! there will be a list of eggs waiting to be adopted! even request me to hatch a certain egg for you! The Weekly Egg Farm will be still going on, Friday 1/7/11 will be CHARMANDER. Anyway, like i said there will be a list of Newly born Pokemon ready to be adopted and also if you want to be surprised, you can ask for an egg and hatch it yourself! There will also be a Waiting list, listing the Pokemon I have not hatched/bred yet. check daily if i have taken it off the waiting list and put it on the Adoption list, like I usually do, first come first serve.

Adopt Pokemon:
Charmander Egg
Phione Egg
Phione Egg
Larvitar Egg

Waiting Pokemon:

Adopting a Pokemon is FREE except for the weekly egg farm part.
Any requests? just post!

(Note:: I am waiting for an incoming Manaphy so there will be Phione eggs really soon!)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbattlekingdom.forumotion.com

Jolt's Weekly Egg Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battle Kingdom :: General Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: